ROBOWORKER has enlarged its flexible geometry measurement with a new tool: MShape.
MShape is capable of measuring complex shapes quickly and efficiently, such as those found on threading inserts. Micron-level tolerance deviations on threading inserts will directly impact whether a finished work-piece is acceptable or not. With MShape, expensive form deviations are reliably detected and rejects are sorted out.
What are the characteristics of the new MShape tool?
– Quick and simple measuring of complex shapes
– Ideal target contour via DXF import
– Alternatively: mean target contour via master pieces
– Clear visualization of shape deviations and tolerances
– Detailed documentation of test results
What are the benefits?
– Time saving when new products are processed with the machine due to automatic teach-in
– Quality improvement due to focused intervention in upstream processes based on documented errors
– Reduction of labor costs due to reduced manual inspection
Source: Roboworker press office